Design Verification International, DVI, is an engineering - maintenance and operational consulting firm, established in 2005.
DVI provides support for
- facility operations and management
- maintenance engineering
- design and construction
- energy engineering and
- facility operations research
To help companies achieve improved energy management performance -
- Maintenance and Operations Reviews and Inspections (MEP Evaluations)
- Commissioning - Re-Commissioning and Retro Commissioning
- Energy Star Certifications
- LEED EB Certification Evaluations and
- Energy Management and Conservation program development.
To help companies meet design and construction performance targets, DVI performs -
- Resident Engineering Services
- Construction Site Monitoring for compliance with plans and specifications
- Construction Monitoring for Project Progress.
DVI is established and founded on extensive knowledge and experience gained over a professional career spanning a quarter century.
Design Verification International is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois