- Extensive knowledge of Mechanical Engineering
- Commercial property management consulting
- LEED -EB Certification Evaluations
- Energy Star Certification Support
- Project and Building Commissioning
- Constructability Reviews
- QA and QC Reviews
Areas of Expertise
- Operational Assessments of Mechanical
Systems and Operations
- Assessments of Facility Maintenance and
- Energy Engineering: Energy Star - LEED -
Energy Awareness Program Development
Certifications and Licenses
- Minority Owned Business (MBE)
- Woman Owned Business Enterprise
- DBE Certified
Staff maintains Certified Energy Auditor and Building Efficiency and Sustainability
Technician, BEST, credentials.
DVI is a proud ComEd Trade Ally.
We have helped our clients recoup $$$ from the Smart Ideas for Your Business program.
DVI partners with SEDAC, the
Smart Energy Design Assistance Center
SEDAC provides free energy
assessments, training and
to Illinois businesses,
public sector entities and,
The program is sponsored by
the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
(DCEO) and public utilities across Illinois.
As of March 2012, the energy efficiency potential of more than 900 buildings throughout Illinois have been assessed.
$38.6 million in potential annual cost savings have been identified.